We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all of our website visitors.
DiverseForce / P4 Hub is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our sites. When you visit the sites, we may collect personal information from you by which you can be identified, including without limitation your name, email address, and credit card information (“Personal Information”). You may visit our sites without providing Personal Information; however, if you do so, some functionality of the sites may remain unavailable to you.
Our websites use multiple third-party hosting companies which will also collect additional, non-personally-identifiable information from you (“Non-Personally-Identifiable Information”, together with Personal Information collectively referred to as “Information”), including without limitation the URL you came from, your IP address, your domain name, your browser type, the country and state where your server is located, and the pages that were viewed during your visit to our sites. All Information is kept on a secure server to protect it from disclosure to outside parties.
Personal Information Collected
DiverseForce / P4 Hub may, without limitation, collect the following Personal Information from you when you visit our sites:
1. Information about your device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to our websites and the use of this websites, including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and websites navigation paths
3. Your email address, that you enter when you register with our websites
4. Your name and email address that you enter in order to create subscriptions to our emails and/or e-newsletters
5. Information that you enter while using the services on our websites
6. Information that is generated while using our websites, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our websites, including your name, address, telephone number and email address
8. Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our websites, including its communication content and metadata
Uses of Personal Information Collected
DiverseForce / P4 Hub collects the Personal Information set forth above to improve the websites and our services offered, and to provide you with better service. In particular, we may use your Personal Information (and other Information) for the following purposes, without limitation:
1. Administering our websites and business
2. To customize/personalize this websites based on user interests
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our websites
4. Sending you goods and/or programs purchased through our websites
5. Supplying and/or fulfilling services purchased or registered through our websites
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you
7. Sending you non-marketing commercial communications
8. Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested
9. Sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can opt out at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can opt out at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our websites;
13. Keeping the websites secure and to prevent fraud;
14. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our websites
15. Sending you useful information about our programs, products and/or services
16. For enhancing this website's operations
17. For statistical purposes
18. To improve our products, programs and/or services
19. To maintain the integrity of the information and services provided on this websites
20. Other uses
If you submit personal information for publication on our websites, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our websites and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the websites. DiverseForce / P4 Hub does not sell or rent your Information to others. Except as set forth herein, and unless required by law, we will not distribute your Personal Information to third parties without your permission.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as may be reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies which may include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries, as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. If we are required to do so by law
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
3. To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining Personal Information
1. Our data retention policies and procedure are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. We will retain documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law
2. If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
3. To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including, but not limited to, providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
Third Party Websites
Correcting Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information that DiverseForce / P4 Hub holds, for any reason, including correcting it, by emailing us at email@example.com. If you believe that any of your Personal Information is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the foregoing email address to request correction. Upon receipt of your email, we will correct any of your Personal Information found to be incorrect.
Our Contact Information
DiverseForce / P4 Hub
1650 Market St, Suite 3600
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215.583.2344 ext. 701